Danny Lewis4 minutes of reading
The summer transfer window is now open in Europe, and plenty of rumors swirling around. Bringing you all the latest buzz with transfer talk rumours, comings, goings and, of course Deals made!
Main story: United keeping tabs on Amrabat
Manchester United are keeping a close eye on the Fiorentina midfielder Sophian AmrabatAccording to Florian Plettenberg.
There has been much debate over the 26-year-old’s future over his contract Viola That ends in the summer of 2024, and that talk has intensified after his impressive contributions to Morocco’s historic World Cup campaign.
The Red Devils now look to Amrabad, who helped Fiorentina reach the Conference League and Coppa Italia finals this season, after already bolstering their midfield with the addition of Mason Mount from Chelsea.
Plettenberg said talks have not progressed at this stage, but discussions have taken place and Man United are interested.
With the club largely focused on bringing a goalkeeper to Old Trafford following David de Gea’s exit at the peak of his contract, it could be a hot topic for the Red Devils later in the window when it comes to their search for a striker.
Amrabat is also said to be on the list of players being monitored by Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich, but there is nothing concrete at this stage.
Like United, the Bavarians have priorities elsewhere and have been widely reported to be in the hunt for a striker with a Tottenham Hotspur talisman. Harry Kane The main player being discussed this time around is Eintracht Frankfurt Randal color Also attached.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, and more (US)
– Borussia Monchengladbach FC are considering a move for the Cincinnati and United States striker Brandon Vasquezreports Florian Plettenberg, who says talks are ongoing but difficult. Any deal would be worth around €8 million to €10 million, with Gladbach sporting director Roland Virkus eyeing the 24-year-old for a long time.
– Liverpool and Newcastle United are both looking at the Juventus winger Frederick Churchreports Gazzetta dello Sportwith Bianconeri Awaiting offers and want at least €50m for the 25-year-old. However, action is only taken if there are reds Mohammed Salah While the Magpies prefer Leicester City, the exits Harvey Barnes. Newcastle means cheese Alain Saint-Maximin Leaving the club.
– Napoli are interested in bringing in the AZ Alkmaar winger Jesper Carlson After holding a long-term interest in the 24-year-old, step Sky Sports ItaliaA move adds up to more Hirving Lozano Or any other winger left. Lazio are also interested but have not held serious discussions with the Eredivisie club.
– Tottenham still considering Bayer Leverkusen Edmond Dubsoba As their top centre-back option but are yet to make an official offer for the 24-year-old. Fabricius Roman. The transfer expert says talks between him and Wolfsburg will continue Mickey Van de Ven.
– Fulham and West Ham United both visit Manchester City Taylor Harwood-Pellisreports Daily Mail, the new centre-back captained England to success at the U21 Euros. Having spent last season on loan at Burnley, the 21-year-old has a year left on his contract and City want him for around £15million.
– Alex Collado Reports are that he is set to leave Barcelona to join Real Betis on a four-year deal, with an option for a further year Sports world. The 24-year-old winger’s arrival has yet to be officially announced as Betis wait to announce other signings. Hector Bellerin, Mark Roga And Mark Bartra.
„Całkowity introwertyk. Nieprzejednany specjalista od sieci. Przyjazny fanatyk bekonu. Student ekstremalnych. Miłośnik piwa. Organizator.”