Danny Lewis4 minutes of reading
The summer transfer window is open for some leagues in Europe and plenty of rumors are doing the rounds. Bringing you all the latest buzz with transfer talk rumours, comings, goings and, of course Deals made!
Key Story: Kim Min-jae opts for Bayern Munich despite interest from Man United and Liverpool
A sought-after Napoli centre-back Kim Min J According to a report, he has decided that he wants to join Bayern Munich this summer Foot market.
The 26-year-old played a key role in Napoli’s promotion Scudetto In a historic year, he attracted interest from across Europe, including Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle United and Paris Saint-Germain.
In addition to Kim’s performances, clubs have also been keeping an eye on him due to the release clause in his Napoli contract, which means the South Korea international will soon be available for almost €47m.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga & more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Is Mbappe using LeBron’s signing tactics?
Despite interest from the Premier League and beyond, it seems likely that his next destination will be the Bundesliga. Bayern convinced Kim and Napoli by meeting the release clause and offered the defender a long-term contract with a net salary of €10m per season, with his agents also receiving a large commission, according to the report.
Other clubs interested in Kim are already aware of the South Korea international’s decision and will look to other defenders as they prepare for the 2023/24 campaign.
– Chelsea will submit an official offer worth €35 million for the Villarreal forward Nicholas Jackson Next week, reports Fabricius Roman. That number matches the 21-year-old’s release clause, where installments and payment terms are discussed before treatment is scheduled. Jackson is set to join Chelsea despite three other clubs attempting to land the Senegal international.
– Arsenal believe Chelsea’s need to offload players means they can sign forwards Kai Howards According to reports, the Blues are asking for £70m but £60m Guardian. The Gunners remain keen on signing the 24-year-old, despite competition from Bayern Munich, who have seen moves from Tottenham Hotspur. Harry Kane and of Napoli Victor Osimhen Nothing has arrived yet.
– in the middle of a dead end David de GeaManchester United contract, The Daily Star The Red Devils are reportedly preparing a £45m bid for the Everton goalkeeper. Jordan Pickford. The Toffees’ financial situation means they could be willing to accept a deal as Sean Dyche aims to rebuild after securing Premier League safety from Everton on the final day of the season.
– Chelsea left back Mark Gugurella Newcastle United are among the players planning a career in the Champions League this summer Glass. Mauricio Pochettino is willing to let the 24-year-old leave after a year since joining for £60m, although any deal now would cost half that figure.
– Olympique Lyonnais will lose some of their most talented players this summer. Foot market Highlights include Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur among the clubs tracking the 23-year-old midfielder. Maxence Caqueret. Additionally, Ekrem Konir Real Madrid are reportedly planning to check out the 19-year-old forward Ryan Sergi.
„Całkowity introwertyk. Nieprzejednany specjalista od sieci. Przyjazny fanatyk bekonu. Student ekstremalnych. Miłośnik piwa. Organizator.”