Fans can now purchase tickets and hospitality packages for the 2024 Solheim Cup at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club.
Daytona Beach, Fla., June 6, 2023 – The LPGA announced today that tickets for the 2024 Solheim Cup at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club in Gainesville, Va., are now on sale. From September 10-15, 2024, top female golfers from the United States and Europe will compete for the most prestigious team title in the Washington DC area women’s golf tournament.
„We’re excited to welcome fans from around the world to the nation’s capital for the 2024 Solheim Cup, where they can experience the energy and passion that golf’s best looks to etch their names into the history books,” said Lindsey. Allen, Executive Director of the 2024 Solheim Cup. „The Solheim Cup is a true bucket-list event for sports fans, offering unparalleled excitement and intensity up close, and the 2024 edition at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club promises to be even better.”
Fans can purchase tickets or view details on ticket options www.solheimcupusa.com/tickets. A variety of daily and weekly ticket and hospitality packages are available so fans can enjoy every moment at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club.
- General admission – Daily and weekly general admission tickets include access to the competition grounds, a variety of open seating options throughout the course, and food and beverage options for purchase in concessions.
- Solheim Pavilion – Spectators have week-long access to the tournament grounds and the Solheim Pavilion, an open-air, unreserved seating area that offers elevated views of the third, fourth, 13th and 14th holes. It also includes enhanced food and beverage options for purchase.
- Clubhouse – Clubhouse tickets give ticket holders access to clubhouse hospitality and the course viewing deck on hole 17. Tickets also include valet parking, food and beverages.
- Captains Club – In addition to access to the tournament grounds and all-inclusive food and beverage, Captains Club tickets offer an open-air, unreserved seating area with elevated views of the fifth and seventh holes.
- Junior General Admission – Juniors (17 and under) will receive admission for $1, which will be donated LPGA*USGA Women’s Golf, with a ticketed adult during practice rounds (Tuesday-Thursday). On match days (Friday-Sunday), junior tickets are available at a significant discount.
In honor of those who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces, the Solheim Cup is awarded to active duty, military retirees (20 years of eligible military service and retirees with Department of Defense ID), Active Reserve, National Guard and spouse/partner complimentary field tickets on training days with them and 50% discount tickets sold out on match days. Additionally, single-day tickets to the military outpost provide access to the tournament grounds and hospitality venue with elevated views of the fourth hole, along with lunch. These tickets will be available for purchase in the coming months.
Stacey Lewis, captain of the US Solheim Cup teams for 2023 and 2024, said, „Watching the fans wave the flags and wear the red, white and blue on the first tee at the Solheim Cup is one of the greatest moments we experience as American golfers. Robert Trent Jones Golf Club offers a challenge for players and a breathtaking experience for spectators. I know the setting will also provide, not to mention an unforgettable experience for everyone who steps foot on the site. As we work to win at home, we need all the support we can get from DMV fans, so come out to RTJ and enjoy one of the golf tournaments.
Before returning to the United States in 2024, the Solheim Cup will be held September 18-24, 2023 at Finca Cortezín in Andalusia, Spain. Fans can cheer on the USA to reclaim the Solheim Cup for the 11th time. time and for the first time since 2017.
The ticket launch marks the first LPGA activation with SeatGeek, which was announced in April as the first Tour-wide ticketing partner for US-based tournaments.
„Całkowity introwertyk. Nieprzejednany specjalista od sieci. Przyjazny fanatyk bekonu. Student ekstremalnych. Miłośnik piwa. Organizator.”